Ethiopia Individual Tours
undertakes to ensure that all possible care is taken so that the travel arrangements specified in your Itinerary run successfully and efficiently.
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings by client(s) due to personal circumstances after signing the Tour Agreement up to 30 days prior to departure are subject to a cancellation
fee of 20% of the total Tour Price.
- For cancellations received between 30 days up to 15 days before commencement of the Tour 30% the total Tour Price is due to be paid.
- Cancellations received 15 days up to 5 days before commencement of the Tour 50% of the
total Tour Price has to be paid plus advance payments which have already been made by Ethiopia Individual Tours (for example for domestic flights, hotels and car(s) will not be refunded by third parties.
Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to the scheduled departure will be subject to full payment (100%).
- If after commencement of the Tour, the Tour has to be stopped in an early stage because of personal circumstances of the client, Ethiopia Individual Tours cannot guarantee any refund but will do its best to refund expenses which are not yet paid.
If one or more clients cancel a Tour and the remaining clients want to let the Tour continue,
the price will be adapted for the remaining clients and those who have cancelled will pay the above written cancellation fee(s). If remaining clients don’t agree with the new Tour Price,
Ethiopia Individual Tours is not indebted to conduct the Tour.
For Cancellations done by Client(s) or by Ethiopia Individual Tours in case of Natural Disasters, Political Unrest or War the same conditions as mentioned above apply.
- We therefore strongly recommend our clients a travel cancellation insurance.
- You are required to have a travel insurance covering medical expenses or repatriation .
- Ethiopia Individual Tours is not liable for your
travel insurance but does have an insurance for all means of transportation which will be used during the tour. T
- The insurance policy works according to the Ethiopian
Responsibility and Liability
- The staff / team of Ethiopia Individual Tours will conduct every Tour as agreed with every individual client to the best of their ability.
- If despite this you have any complaints during the Tour, please contact the Ethiopia Individual Tours by email as quickly as possible so that we can do
our best to solve the problem(s).
- However, Ethiopia Individual
Tours cannot be held responsible for cancellations in case of unrest,
war or natural calamities or over-bookings made by third parties such as hotels, airlines, transport companies or other travel agencies.
- Although we only make use of safe and well insured cars and other materials and every possible care is taken to safeguard our clients and their
properties, Ethiopia Individual
Tours cannot be held responsible for any loss or harm of personal
goods, consequences of sickness, accidents or calamities.
- All extra costs resulting from above mentioned situations are for the client’s own account.
- Ethiopia Individual Tours will use its best efforts
to assist as an agent for our clients in dealing with third parties and in case of need such as theft, sickness, injuries or other calamities.
- All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia.
- Our clients are obliged to travel with a good travel- and health insurance.
- The client appreciates and acknowledges that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for alternatives.
- The outline itinerary as given for each tour must therefore be taken as an indication only of what each group may accomplish and not as a contractual obligation on the part of the
- It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events,
which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, climate and other unpredictable or unforeseeable
- We also consider flexibility in all possible circumstances to satisfy client’s interest by welcoming any request from clients during our tours.
- Tour prices will be quoted upon request. Prices are not fixed but depend on the size of the guests, infrastructure prices (depending on the season), hotel salary and fuel prices and currency exchange
- Ethiopia Individual Tours has the right to adapt an
earlier given price up to 40 days before commencement of the tour. After payment of the total tour price by the client(s), no
adaptations will be made.